Sunday, April 11, 2010

Both of us are Growing

We went in for our last ultra-sound to make sure the heart chambers were all good and they also "tried" to solidify the gender of the baby. Well we have a very proper and private little girl. She crossed her legs to tight and told us that that was private. We had a good laugh at that.
She did give us a thumbs up!
She is the cutest thing EVER!
And here I am at 23 weeks, growing strong and loving every minute of it! During conference she was moving around like crazy! This was the first time that Donny got to feel her and the first time I was positive that I was feeling her move. She hasn't stopped moving since then. It is so fun to feel her move inside and think she is right there. She gave a good strong kick one day and since then Donny has been hoping for a soccer player. It is so exciting, we are loving every minute of this crazy life. Donny has two weeks of school left and then finals. I have just shy of 2 months left of school and we don't see any breaks till then. Life is so busy and so great!

3 comments:

  1. Whew-ee! That is one fine looking pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously almost makes me cry! I am s'darn happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moving is one of my favorite parts. Magical!! So I have a friend who is on pregnancy #5 & all of her kids cross their legs or won't open at all for the ultrasounds. Isn't that funny? You look so so good.

    ReplyDelete