Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

I love this time of year. When fall starts to set in. There is a coolness in the air...we get in the 70's and 80's. There is a smell in the air that makes me want to cuddle up in a blanket. Most especially, I love to curl up next to a fire when it gets cold. Along with this time of year comes great things like piles of leaves, football, holidays, good food. When Donny and I were dating we went to a place down here called Schnepf Farm's. Since then we have gone every fall. It is one of our most favorite things to do each year and this year it was so fun to take Addison. It's like a fair and carnival wrapped up in to one big family fun filled park. Around Halloween time if you dress up you get in for half price...and we will do anything to save a buck or two.

P.S. This good looking sight turned 30 on the 16th! I know, I know he is irresistible. He is the best husband and dad. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh.

Some cute little pumpkin found their thumb


Addie first slide ride

Her first carnival ride


Here we are going through the corn maze, isn't she adorable (I'm talking about Addie)

Daddy showing her proper form.

After all the fun at Shnepf's we went trick or treating. Addie was a little lady bug.

She is doing her best bug face here.

This little princess was so tired by the end of the day.

What a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute pumpkin/bug you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I really like about these photo is the way that your "true" selves show through...Donny, looking GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Your little gal is so sweet and very pretty. Congratulations. Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete