Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Martha Stewart What?

Nothing like pulling out the wedding decorations, adding some crate paper and a garbage bag and vwallah...instant Halloween decorations!

*Side note, Donny and I are debating the proper spelling of the word vwallah or is it
wallah and I just added the v for spice. Whatever the case don't judge me, I teach Math not English therefore I am exempt from spelling correctly.

**Donny said according to dictionary.com it is wallah, but it is more fun to say it vwallah, you are saying it to yourself right now... aren't you!

Donny isn't part of the decorations

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was VOILA! :) (I had to capitalize it because you say it with so much GUSTO!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys are creative! I LOVE that you have a blog, yay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha I think Donny makes a good halloween decoration. He fits in. :) By the way it is Voila like cristi says. It's french and it means like "here it is!" you could use it like Voila mon stylo ( here is my pen) ha ha ha ha I didn't mean to give you a french lesson. but oh well, c'est la vie right? ha ha ha :)( yes i know i am a dork)

    ReplyDelete