Saturday, October 17, 2009

One year older, wiser, and more good looking too!



Donny just hit his 29th b-day and he is still as youthful as ever! Not that 29 and older isn't youthful :) I just want to take this time to brag about the best husband ever. He gets up at 5 am with me to get breakfast ready and pack my lunch and send me off to teach. Then he goes to school and is in class all day long, comes home and then does his readings for the next day of classes. He always makes time for us each day weather it's going for a run, going swimming, playing a game of scrabble, or just talking. I love to watch him interact with others he is so concerned about others and is aware of their needs. He works hard to do the best at whatever he does. Sometimes this drives me crazy because he can be such a perfectionist, but he says he is just thorough. Whatever the case he does a great job at anything he does even if it does take forever sometimes to do it ;) He is such a kid at heart, I love the playful energetic side of him. I am blessed with such a great man. Happy Birthday Donny, many great ones are yet to be!

3 comments:

  1. And happy day after your birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Donny. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    And up at 5 am?....I think you are still newlylweds, right? hee hee hee j/k. But we used to do that too...not anymore.hahaha

    ReplyDelete