Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why people have kids

Donny and I found some fun cookie cutters the other night and thought it would be fun to decorate some Halloween cookies. Well as you can tell it looks like we invited the neighbor kids over to help us decorate the cookies. Now I know that one of the reasons people have kids is to blame their lack of creativity on the inexperience of their kids...or maybe we were just hoping to do that after we looked at our results. Either way it was fun! Happy Halloween! I don't know if we'll share these ones with our neighbors.

Two of our "favorites"

3 comments:

  1. Hey, those are super cute! I have kids and I haven't even done that with them yet, so way to go! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all of the time. Now I have my kids decorate their own stuff so I don't haave to lie. But Yours actually look better than what I can do. They are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! My kids are super jealous. It's not fair to be an awesome mom even BEFORE you have kids! It makes the rest of us look bad :)

    ReplyDelete